The PoolTogether Prizes Team has the authority to adjust prize distributions within a narrow band of parameters until September 30th. Goal of the team is to improve performance against stated metrics outlined in the below governance forum post.
- Build analytics dashboard analyzing how any changes to prize distribution impacts protocol usage
- Conduct interviewers with depositors understanding their desires
- Conduct surveys informing satisfaction with prize distribution
- Gather outside research and experts on ideal prize distributions
- Monitor prize subsidy and seek prize sustainability
- Codify a prize distribution thesis balancing large prizes which attract new savers & small prizes which provide economic rewards to all depositors
- Codify success metrics and measurement tools to manage prize distribution
- Codify a growth framework for increasing total prizes while reducing prize subsidy to zero over time.
How To Get in Touch
- DM to
Leighton (PoolTogether)#8918on Discord