Once per month, a team member will run through the jobs and setup the transactions. Each month a different team member will perform the job.
The team member who is executing for that month should:
- Pull from Sablier
- Pull say $5k directly into their wallet (if a top-up is needed)
- Withdraw from the USDC prize pool to get USDC tokens that will be used to buy LINK or any other tokens necessary for operation
- To pull from Sablier you have to use the Sablier app: https://gnosis-safe.io/app/#/safes/0x5Be7BbaFc73eF2a0928A793169771663a5815D48/apps?appUrl=https://cloudflare-ipfs.com/ipfs/QmRRrPQSmmeSeQeccvpU6iw5oqpDnRdLVRCUd4mSNb1Nr7
Then click on
View incoming streams
Then withdraw from one or both streams.
- You can then either send the ScUSDC you need to your wallet or leave it in the Gnosis safe wallet but you will have to do each following transactions through the Gnosis safe interface and it will require other people from the team to confirm these.
- To withdraw from the USDC prize pool, you will first need to activate
Show 'Manage Pool' linksin the settings by clicking on the little gear icon and then by checking the checkbox.
You should then be able to access to the manage page https://app.pooltogether.com/pools/mainnet/PT-cUSDC/manage and click on the
Withdraw button to withdraw USDC.
The team member needs to coordinate with the other team members through the Discord ops channel so that they know to sign it.
They execute the jobs.
For the first month or two we can do this once-per-week until people are comfortable with the process.