Content Team Playbook
Have anything to add?
This playbook is built by the Content Team for the Content Team. It can only grow with your help.
- Content Team Playbook
- Need help?
- Things everyone can do to help
- Before a publication
- After a publication…
- Access / Permissions
- Substack Styling
- Adding Sections
- How to make the links look pretty
- Tweet Storms / Twitter Threads
- Additional Resources
- Getting Involved
Learning as we go, sharing as we know
For our team & collaboration:
- Community first we > me DAO > individual Eco System View > Ego System View
- Transparency and Openness
- Leaderful Practice Everyone shares the experience of serving as a leader collectively
For the content we create:
- No Loss, No Shill, and Beginner-friendly
- Promoting savings opposed to risky investments
- Creating positive sum outcomes
We’re all here to learn and grow together. By asking questions we all learn collectively.
Things everyone can do to help
It's absolutely helpful (and almost key) to support each-other's content. Liking, commenting & re-tweeting is fuel for the algorithm and drastically increases the audience the content can reach. You don't need to speak the language of the article to help with a little like or thumbs up - in the end it's about PoolTogether
As a Team we want to help every contributor in growing their own name and building their reputation. This helps the DAO by allowing for more trust from others and gives contributors additional incentives like their personal growth.
Add a disclaimer linking to the original content to the bottom of your post to make sure Platforms don’t flag your content as plagiarism.
Before a publication
Check for spelling & grammar correctness Grammarly Grammar-Checker is a powerful tool
Linked all your sources?
After a publication…
Some best practices are:
Tweet about it!
- Tag @PoolTogether_
- Why not make it a tweet-storm?
Share your work on Discord!
- Add 1 or 2 lines that describe the content
- Reach out to Tjark if the content should be in the next newsletter
- Ping a Community Advocate if you think it needs a pin or announcement
Get onto social platforms like Reddit, gm, Lenster, …
Substack is a email subscription platform for regular content. On here, our audience are people that already use PoolTogether.
🇺🇸: https://pooltogethercommunity.substack.com/welcome 🇫🇷: https://communautepooltogether.substack.com/welcome 🇨🇳: https://pooltogethercommunitychinese.substack.com/welcome 🇪🇸: https://comunidadpooltogether.substack.com/welcome 🇹🇷: https://pooltogethertr.substack.com/welcome 🇮🇳: https://pooltogetherh.substack.com/ 🇵🇭: https://pool2gether.substack.com
Access / Permissions
What if someone suddenly becomes inactive? Good question! To be on the safe side, please always assign at least one other team member as admin on your publication.
Here is a current access list:
1) Step one: Dashboard → Settings → Style
2) Step two: Edit background, welcome page background & accent:
- Background: #F5F5F5
- Welcome Page Background: #7E46F2
- Accent: #7E46F2
1) Navigate to your Dashboard
2) Select Settings
3) Scroll aaaall the way down to Sections and click on
How to make the links look pretty
1) Before publishing, go to the settings in your article
2) Scroll down to Post URL and click on edit
3) Give it a short & fitting name and click on save.
4) Done! You can now publish and the link will be as you chose.
To leave the Settings you have to scroll back up and click on the (x). It will be saved automatically.
Mirror is a decentralized blogging platform. Mirror has a broader audience and is perfect for irregular content like guides, announcements of projects or recaps.
Posting on Mirror is free! You just need to sign a message with your wallet. There are no gas costs involved.
Reach out to Tjark if you want to be added as a contributor to our Community Mirror.
Tweet Storms / Twitter Threads
1) Read Getting Involved
2) Introduce yourself in #content-team