To create a bounty and ensure clarity and transparency, the bounty creator should be able answer a series of questions about the task/project they are creating:
- A clear, detailed problem/solution description.
- Expected deliverables, including types of files
- Full requirements including any specific requests eg. “native speaker level for a translation”
- Payout amount and total token compensation for completing the bounty
- The bounty category, which labels the task according to the content eg. “code-feature”, “code-experiment”, “marketing-task” or “marketing-exploration” for easy filtering.
- Level of difficulty: choose beginner, intermediate or expert depending on the complexity of the deliverable needed
The Bounties Team will use the template to publish new bounties to the DeWork platform.
As the Bounties Program expands we will be experimenting with category specific bounties.
- Design Mockup (design-mockup)
- Design Discovery (design-discovery)
- Code Feature (code-feature)
- Code Experimentation (code-experimentation)
- Marketing Task (marketing-task)
- Marketing Exploration (marketing-exploration)
The templates will be designed to help organize and streamline contributions.
Contributors with specific PoolTogether Badges/Credentials will be given priority to more complex bounties and contribution opportunities.