The PoolTogether Bounties Team will be responsible for managing the bounties program:
- Ensure that the PoolTogether community has a space to express needs
- Triage the community’s needs and articulate them as Bounties
- Promote Bounties and grow contributor engagement
- Engage with contributors to complete Bounties
- Manage the Bounties purse and budget
- Team members will be responsible for writing bounty specifications.
- Team members will be responsible for actively manage and reviewing assigned bounties.
- Team members will be responsible for answering bounty specific related questions.
- Team members will be responsible for bounty quality assurance after submission.
- Team members will be responsible for initializing payouts and rewarding bonuses.
- The Team Leaders will be responsible for regular check-ins with all Team members.
- The Team Leaders will be responsible for updating bounty templates and procedures.
- The Team Leaders will be responsible for communication with other working groups.
- The Team Leaders will be responsible for acting as Scrum Masters: unblocking people/projects and relaying important information to Team and Stewards.
- The Team Leaders will be responsible for managing budget and creating any necessary financial reports for other DAO working groups and PoolTogether Inc.
Stewards contribute to the Bounties by offering feedback, offering expert opinions and helping promote bounties. Stewards have no official responsibilities and may enter/exit freely.
Stewards assist with the Bounties program and are included in high-level bounties conversations.
Ensure that the PoolTogether community has a space to express needs
The Bounties Team will be responsible for regularly monitoring conversations related to bounties activities, across the multiple communication channels.
Triage the community’s needs and articulate them as Bounties
The Bounties Team will be responsible for actively review upvoted ideas and requests. Analyzing new ways to improve the PoolTogether protocol by listening to Users and writing specifications that fit their needs.
Promote Bounties and grow contributor engagement
The Bounties Team will be responsible for publishing bounties to external communication channels: Medium, Twitter, Gitcoin, etc...
Engage with contributors to complete/close Bounties
The Bounties Team will be responsible for managing both the completion and closing of bounties. Success is not just defined by how many bounties are completed. But also how quickly off-track bounties are closed.
Manage the Bounties purse and budget
The Bounties Team will be responsible for managing a Team Safe and distributing bounty payouts. Team members should take the necessary steps to secure their Wallet acting as a signer on behalf of the PoolTogether Bounties Program.
Always Up - Learning and Growing
The Team will be responsible for nurturing 🌱 the new PoolTogether bounties program.
Which means responsibilities will need to evolve as the bounties program matures. Members are expected to rise to the occasion when necessary and provide meaningful feedback.
Team Leaders will be responsible for regularly assessing the needs of both the Bounties Team and the external contributors (Users, Community, Contributors and Stewards) to ensure the program is serving everyone.
Active Team Members
- Brendan Asselstine
- Dylan DesRosier
- Kames Geraghty (Lead)
- Tjark Barth
“Ask not what your protocol can do for you, but rather what you can do for your protocol!”