- Teams that have presented should finalize their budget requests
- Remaining teams will present. Make sure to include all feedback so far!
- Re-review other teams
- Lay out schedule
- October 4th, post existing team requests as drafts, kick off feedback and invite others to create team requests if desired
- October 12th, feedback closed, any new team requests need to be posted by this time
- October 14th, post finalized versions
- October 18th, start voting
"The DAO has been operating with no real definite structure since POOL was launched in 2021. We are introducing a new Team Budget Request process, so we can better align as community members who want to work to further adoption of the protocol and make PoolTogether the global prize savings infrastructure to help people build wealth through linked prize savings accounts. We believe the most efficient, effective way to accomplish this level of coordination is through the following process..."
"POOL holders provide funding to teams but do not dictate what teams work on, how they work, or whom they hired. POOL holders grant each team quarterly discretion to work to further adoption, success of the PoolTogether protocol. Teams are held accountable through funding requests.”