- Avenues to generate deposits
- B2B (P2P protocol to protocol)
- B2B2C (P2P2C protocol to protocol to community)
Avenues to generate deposits
Target: 100MM TVL per month
B2B (P2P protocol to protocol)
Multi-delegator tool and driving deposits.
We, Poolers, need to demonstrate with examples on how to use the multi-delegator to get protocols to deposit.
- First thing we need here is a compensation model to incentivize our community to get protocols into PT
- We will put a bounty up to have the community help build the compensation model
- Also incorporate structure for continued deposits and help serve protocols (PT Community member helps build with partner protocol)
B2B2C (P2P2C protocol to protocol to community)
Show partners how they can build on top of PT to attract new people to their protocol.
Depositor Playbook: Partners in one stroke or integration that can bring large groups of people into PoolTogether quickly and easily (neobanks, etc.).
- These orgs don't know what they don't know; are their customers interested, how do they explain the PoolTogether protocol to new and existing, how can they easily integrate, who should they initially target at launch and target post-integration
- We will select one market and make a big bet that we are able to build personas in and out of the crypto-space, how to message these personas and bring them from crypto-curious, to depositors, to community members, to PoolTogether advocates
- Playbook is a set of business rules to guide partners on how to integrate and engage their user base
- Should we engage a legal entity DAO to see if there are roadblocks for traditional companies in integrating something like PoolTogether
How communities can utilize PT to further strengthen and build their community.
Building in your local markets to grow PoolTogether.
- These would be smaller markets that are not a direct MWG focus, but the MWG will provide some direction and empower our community to build in there community.
- This guidance document will be a bounty
- Work on developing a Digital Asset Manager will also be bounty. Need to create a centralized place to find all the assets PoolTogether community owns, logos, font, gifs, memes, etc.
- How someone can be paid to get involved in the communities, what KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) we can use, and what compensation would be when these are reached
We'll be utilizing Notion for Initiative tracking at this start. Like a CRM, track what protocols we're talking to, who (from PT) is talking to who (at protocol), notes about the conversation.