Introducing ReadTogether: our very first community book club.
The book club will read 1-2 chapters per week, and get together for weekly meetups to talk about it.
We’re aiming for a reading period of around 2 months, which will mean 8 sessions. By signing up you have no obligations - it doesn’t matter if you can’t make it to all our sessions.
Life-long learning keeps our brains sharp and improves our mental health. But learning alone isn’t always fun and it can be hard
It will help us to
- see the topics from diverse perspectives
- pool knowledge and skills
- hold one another accountable; turning peer pressure into something positive.
On top of that, a book club brings together powerful learning tools that are proven to increase the efficiency of learning: repetition, saying learned things out loud, teaching others, and interactive environments to name a few.
…also it’s just a lot more fun, to do things together!
- Community vote to pick a book
- Reading period around 2 months
- We’ll read 1-2 chapters per week
- Weekly meetups (8 sessions)
- Open for all ideas
For season 1, we still need:
- A start date
- A book
Please share your suggestions below!