Getting involved with PoolTogether 🌊🏆
Are you interested in diving in the pool of contributors and becoming a Pooler yourself? Let’s get you up to speed:
First things first
- Get familiar with what PoolTogether is and how it works by reading this page and watching this video.
- The PoolTogether Narrative Guide helps to understand the why.
- PoolTogether is a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) and governed by holders of the POOL token. Read the article Introducing POOL.
Become a part of our Community 🏊♀️
- Join our Discord here
- Read our community guidelines
- Pick from a list of roles to unlock channels or receive announcements
Get comfortable 🩱🩲
Come in, the water is fine! Hang out with us and familiarize yourself with the No Loss spirit.
- Introduce yourself in
- Join the weekly Community Call & Swim Meet on Fridays
- Or get on the fast track by participating in a DAO Onboarding Call
Be a Governor
Conversations → Ideas → Brainstorming → PTIP → Consensus → Execution
The PoolTogether protocol is controlled by the community of POOL token holders. All changes to the protocol are submitted in the form of governance proposals.
- Understand how governance works in Governance 101
- Learn about the Governance process and PTIPs (PoolTogether Improvement Proposals)
- Vote with $POOL or $pPOOL on governance proposals 🗳️
- Hop on the Governance Forum
Dive in the Pool
There are several ways to get involved as an active contributor:
- Provide value and be a part of the Coordinape circle
- Work on Bounties
- Apply for a Grant
- Join a Swim Team
- Suggest Bounties
- … or just start something new!
I am a developer, how can I contribute?
We have an amazing developer community here at PoolTogether. Join our Discord channel and find out how you can contribute.
In alternative you can have a look at the developers docs here.
Swim Teams are the way work is coordinated at PoolTogether. Each Swim Team has their own budget, membership structure, tools, and processes. The active Swim Teams are:
Not sure which team is the right place to be? Join our weekly DAO Onboarding Call on Wednesdays or reach out in the dedicated channels of the teams-category on Discord.
Staying up to date 🗞️
- Follow PoolTogether on Twitter and engage!
- Receive the Community Newsletter
- Follow #announcements
- Opt in for notifications on Discord
- Check out Communication Channels and Links for more