Content Booster Program
Using delegations to reward the best PoolTogether content every 2 weeks in a fun way.
All @PoolHodlers can nominate great PoolTogether-themed content (tweets/lenses/articles/videos) by sharing it in
Every two weeks the content with the most reactions from the community gets awarded with a PoolTogether delegation boost on Optimism.
How it works
- Poolers can nominate content in #channel-name
- Self-nominations are allowed
- Multiple nominations are encouraged
- Voting closes during the Community Call
- Every two weeks, the best two tweets get a two-week-long delegation boost of $10,000
Why should I nominate?
As if being invited to the party isn’t enough incentive already: Two random nominators receive a $5,000 delegation for two weeks!
Tips 💡You can use this Twitter list to keep an eye open for tweets from your favorite Poolers. Reach out to Tjark if you want to get added to the list.
You can nominate as often as you like. When you come across great content post it into #name
The reasons for this are to…:
- reward great content
- incentivize positive social media engagement
- help other poolers in growing their audience and improving their content (by getting retweets and seeing which tweets get the best engagement)
- get delegation boosts in the hands of Poolers